The standard focus group facility is fine for consumer market studies — but may not be the most appropriate setting for interviews and group discussions among respondents at a higher level.
PMA has arranged conference and meeting rooms, and all the supporting logistics, for sessions with:
- specialized surgeons and nurses
- business executives with limited time and flexibility
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and high-value customers
- respondents attending a half-day, full-day, or multi-day discussion session.
We’ll work with you to select the right size venue(s), in locations that encourage attendance and keep a limit on the travel budget.
We are prepared to ensure that the facility details are planned and executed flawlessly, so you and your team can focus on the meeting — whether it is a concept evaluation, forward-thinking KOL discussion, or needs assessment brainstorm session.
Professional Market Access has successfully supported market research meetings with…
- room rental and set-up
- meals and coffee breaks
- pre-meeting and post-meeting receptions
- audio-visual requirements, including microphones, recording, and large flat-screen video connections
- A/V transmission to the web, for real-time viewing by non-attendees
- specialized medical and lab support such air/CO2 and vacuum connections, 240V power, sharps and hazardous/medical waste disposal.
Send the challenge to PMA; we will find a solution and make your project run smoothly.